Designed for use in any Health Club or Fitness Studio
FDF E620ST Predator Upper Body Ergometer - Display Unit*
*Display Units available for Adelaide Delivery or collection from our Parafield and Glenelg East Showrooms.
Built to withstand heavy usage in the toughest environments – perfect for CrossFit.
Whether you are a veteran, athlete or somewhere in between, the Predator is designed to target strength, endurance, intensity, agility, stability, flexibility and balance. The Predator upper body ergometer has been constructed for high intensity, powerful workouts. Commercial-grade and CrossFit ready, this standing upper body ergo offers heavy duty performance that can withstand even the most demanding fitness levels.
This ergo’s slimline footplates allow for wheelchair access and its bi-directional function offers huge advantage for rehabilitation purposes, enabling reciprocal muscle group balance and support of major joints.
An eye-catching unit this standing upper body ergometer will quickly become a focal point of any facility, producing competitive results at an affordable price point. The Predator upper body ergometer features FDF’s famous fluid innovation technology with 20 levels of intense fluid resistance and continuous catch on the arm pedal. The Predator Challenge is taking the world by storm.
20 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance to sustain any challenge
Stainless steel marine grade impeller blades housed in a tough polycarbonate tank deliver unprecedented resistance levels and a sensory workout experience to sustain your interest
Bi-directional movement for complete muscle engagement
Multi-level computer on an adjustable arm
Computer displays: time, speed, pulse, revolutions per minute (RPM), watts, level, distance and calories per hour
Quick start feature and interval training options
Wide foot supports maintain total stability and enable wheelchair access
Self-levelling, comfortable, ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque
Environmentally friendly, rust proof e-coating to complete frame
Step on design for instant access Great for rehab patients
Fixed crank arm design for maximum comfort and dependability
Compact footprint is only 134cm x 74cm (52.8 x 29″)
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1425mm x 630mm x 430mm (56.10” x 24.80” x 16.93”) = 0.39 CBM
Net Weight 36.13kgs
Gross Weight 43.75kgs
1405mm x 815mm x 245mm (55.31” x 32.09” x 9.65”) = 0.28 CBM
Net Weight 35kgs
Gross Weight 41kgs
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.