Concept 2 Bike Erg with PM5
The Concept 2 Bike Erg is the latest addition to the Concept family of sport-based ergometers. The BikeErg has the same flywheel and Performance Monitor as the Concept2 Indoor Rowers and SkiErgs, bringing to cycling the strengths and features previously brought to rowing and cross-country skiing.
The flywheel uses air resistance to create a smooth, quiet ride that responds to your efforts. The damper is your "gearing," allowing you to adjust the feel of your ride. Unlike most stationary bikes, the BikeErg has a clutch, so just like a real bike, when you stop pedaling, the flywheel keeps on spinning.
Due to the supplier's contract restrictions we are unauthorised to sell Concept 2 Products online.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
The sophisticated Performance Monitor gives you instantaneous workout feedback, with a wide variety of displays and workouts to choose from.
The Performance Monitor is calibrated so you'll be able to directly compare your times and distances with other people, as well as track your progress.
The BikeErg comes from a company with over 40 years experience of making innovative, high quality products.
Whatever sort of indoor cycling workout you're after, whether you're looking to get fit or gain an edge for your next race, the Concept2 BikeErg is the perfect machine for you.
The BikeErg will be supplied with the following items:
- PM5 Monitor
- Product Manual with Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and instructions for assembly
Overall Length: 122 cm
Width: 61 cm
Seat Height Seat to Pedal range (approximately): 79–103 cm
Crank Length: 170 mm
Q Factor: 15.5 cm
Drive: Polygroove belts with self-tensioning system
Power Requirement: Requires 2 D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
Construction: Welded aluminum frame. Steel feet.
Finish: Black powder coat frame; grey anodized posts
Storage: Must be stored in its fully assembled state
Assembled: 122 cm x 61 cm
Machine Weight: 26 kg
Carton Dimensions: 38 cm x 66 cm x 122 cm
Carton Weight: 37 kg
Concept 2 Smart Phone Cradle
For use with a PM5, PM4 or PM3, the Smartphone Cradle slides onto the top of the PM to provide a place to set your mobile device while using the indoor rower, SkiErg or BikeErg.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.