Cellucor C4 Ripped Sport
Cellucor C4 Ripped Sport gives you the energy to shred. Ripped Sport combines the powerful energy of C4® Sport with a revolutionary fat-loss formula, resulting in a best-in-class pre-workout that can help give you what you need to perform your best—whether it’s on the field, on the track, or in the gym.
C4® Ripped Sport can be your teammate on the way to shredding up your physique and your fitness goals.
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance.
- Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – Believed to suppress the expression of certain fat-gaining enzymes, to increase energy expenditure and preserve lean muscle mass.
Take each serving (1 level scoop) of C4® Ripped Sport, with 8 fl. oz. of water, and consume 20 - 30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed, take one additional serving (1 level scoop) with the serving taken before training for added energy and weight loss support. During your workout, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine.
Product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or are currently taking nitrates for chest pain or if you are taking medication used to treat erectile dysfunction such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Before using this product, consult a licensed, qualified, health care professional, including but not limited to, if: you are taking antidepressants such as a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or SSRI, blood thinners, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pseudoephedrine, or you are taking any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter medication; or if, you suspect you have or have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition, including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, anxiety, cardiovascular, psychiatric or seizure disorders, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. This product contains caffeine and should not be used by individuals wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet or in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda, or other dietary supplements and medications. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.