Cellucor C4 Generation 4 Pre Workout
Cellucor C4 Generation 4 Pre Workout is made with the same high level of performance integrity that had the original C4 formula being sold as one of the top selling pre-workouts world wide, Gen 4 brings you the same explosive energy, lasting endurance and powerful performance enhancement but with even MORE added to optimise your training.
Maintaining their award winning combination of performance enhancing amino acids, cognitive boosting stimulants and supporting co-factors to optimise the effect of each ingredient, C4 Generation 4 is a force to be reckoned with.
When a product like C4 takes the world by storm and you aren’t using it, you have to question why you don’t want to be the best athlete you can be?
Experience the revolution and take your training to the next level.
Take one serving (1 scoop) of Cellucor C4 mixed with 4-6 fl. oz. of water 20-30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take one additional serving (1 scoop) with serving taken before training. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY. During your workout, it is recommended that your drink plenty of water or performance beverage. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine.
Known as an amino acid precursor to intramuscular levels of Carnosine, Beta Alanine supplementation controls the levels of Carnosine levels available and supports the buffering of toxic waste caused by lactic acid accumulation.
In doing so, supplementing with Beta Alanine has been shown to improve performance through an increase in lactic acid removal efficiency and enhancing your work capacity to a higher intensity.
Creatine Nitrate is 10x more water soluble than standardised creatine monohydrate, making it the perfect pre workout creatine as it reduces the risk for gastric stress while simultaneously supporting blood flow and performance due to its nitrate content as well.
Caffeine has long been proven to be one of the most efficacious ergogenic aids on the market, whereby, consuming caffeine prior to exercise stimulates the release of adrenaline and noradrenaline, which enhances focus, energy and performance in almost all users.
As an ingredient, Tetramethyluric Acid (theacrine), is a pro dopaminergic adenosine antagonist, which means it stimulates the release of mood enhancing neurotransmitters while simultaneously blocking the adenosine receptor, which is responsible for sedation.
As a net effect, Teacrine enhances mood and energy but despite having similar properties to caffeine, does not appear to become desensitised with consistent use.
This means it works the same every time as it does the first time.
C4 Gen 4 is the epitome of high-quality nutrients, stacked with the appropriate stimulants with the necessary innovation to stay ahead of the game.
In a world of pre-workouts that are simply just stimulants on top of stimulants, C4 stays true to the notion of performance enhancement by giving you the ingredients you need to maximise your potential instead of just blowing your head off with synthetic stimulants that nobody truly needs.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.