Great value Smith Machine
Bodyworx LX3100SM Smith Machine Combo with FID Bench
- The Bodyworx LX3100SM Smith Combo is our entry level Home Trainer for those just starting to get more serious about weight training & wanting “value for money” & versatility. It’s extremely versatile & combines all the benefits of a Smith Machine combined with Free Weight exercises & Cable Lifting exercises to provide a full body workout.
- The fully functional FID Bench is included in your package. Fully adjustable back-rest from decline through to incline positions enables you to perform a whole variety of strength & core training exercises in comfort. Includes preacher curl pad & bar rest, a full leg developer with contoured foam rollers for comfort & support allowing you to perform leg extensions & curls.
- Wide frame provides stability & easy access. The high-density vinyl covered foam upholstery provides support where you need it.
• Built in PEC Deck allows you to focus in further on your chest development.
• Centrally mounted lat pull down the station to focus in on building strength in your upper body.
• Comes complete spring collars, lat bar & row handle.
Maximum User Weight: 136 KG (300 LBS)
Bar Catch: 136 KG (300 LBS)
Total Maximum Weight Capacity: 272 KG (600 LBS)
including User’s Weight Leg Developer: 36 KG (79 LBS)
Lat Pull/Weight Plate Carriage: 90 KG (198 LBS)
Assembled Dimensions: 202 cm (L) x 227 cm (W) x 205 cm (H)
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.