Bodyworx Home Gym - L8000HG
: In stock
Bodyworx Home Gym - L8000
The Bodyworx Home Gym - L8000 is a great home gym that's ideal for the entire family. Work the whole body thanks to the upper and lower body functionality.
This is the 'No Leg Press' version. If you're looking for the L8000 Home Gym with Leg Press see here.
• 215 LBS (98 KG) plastic weight stack.
• Steel safety shrouds around the weight stack.
• Oversized steel tube on main frame upright and top bar 10cm x 5cm provides strength & stability.
- AB strap station, curl / row bar, lat pull down bar & adjustable velcro ankle strap for additional leg workouts.
- Quick release pop-pin seat height adjustment accommodates users of varying heights.
- Contoured seat backrests provide added comfort when working out.
- Now with screen printed Bodyworx logo.
- Maximum User Weight: 110 KG
Assembled Dimensions: 163cm (L) x 110cm (W) x 201cm (H)
Box 1: 188 x 43 x 15cm, 38kg
Box 2: 109 x 57 x 20cm, 33kg
Box 3: 41 x 22 x 21cm, 37kg
Box 4: 41 x 22 x 21cm, 37kg
Box 5: 41 x 22 x 20cm, 24kg
For the full warranty see here.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.