Body Bike Element Spin Bike
BODY BIKE Element Spin Bike is a timeless indoor bike combining simplicity and elegance with functionality and first class quality. With unique features such as, protective covers, enclosed crank and flywheel, Kevlar® lubrication free brake and high quality bearings. BODY BIKE® ELEMENT is built to last.
Handlebar: Stainless steel rubber grip
Aerobars: Black aluminium
Levelling Feet: Adjustable rubber feet
Stainless steel fitting Transport Wheels: With heavy duty bearings
Adjustments: Vertical and horizontal
Bike Fit: Regular bike fit
Saddle: PRO Soft
Thumb Screw: Yes
Bottle Holder: Wave standard
Adjustment Handles: Large handles with stainless steel thread
Service Hatch: Small hatch with screws
Stretch Area: Stretch plate on rear part of frame
Pedals: Wellgo 2 in 1
Length: 100 cm/39 in
Width: 105 cm /41 in
Height: 60 cm/ 23,5 in
Weight: 65 kg/143 lbs
Q-factor: 168 mm/6.6 in
Footprint: 0.63 m2/6.79 ft2
FRAME Side Covers: ABS side covers
Front Tube: Steel Saddle
Tube: High yield strength steel
Other Frame Tubes: Steel
Frame Coating: Black powder coated
Posts: Electro-polished stainless steel posts
Stabilisers: Stainless steel
Frame Mounting: Steel
Drive Train: Poly V-belt with Kevlar®
Brake System: Friction with Kevlar® brake pad
Crank Hub: Processed cast iron, patented
Bearings: High quality SKF bearings
Crank/Pedalarm: Cast iron, 170mm / 6,7inch
Flywheel: 20kg / 44lbs cast iron
Emergency Brake: Push
Data Display: LCD Console, optional
Power Supply: Batteries
Charge Option: No
Data Transfer: If sensor, ANT+
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.