Blackroll Recovery Pillow - Memory foam pillow with neck support
The Blackroll RECOVERY PILLOW improves sleep through its ergonomic and active breathing properties, but is also part of your sleep routine, reminding you to consciously deal with sleep. The pillow can be the starting point of a lifestyle change where you begin to perform conscious routines before sleeping and sleep better and healthier. Sleep is the core of recovery in sport and everyday life. Both competitive athletes and people who want to be successful at work and in everyday life benefit from better sleep.
Features and benefits
- For at home and on the go – Roll it up and take the comfort of your own pillow where ever you go for optimum recovery every night
- Promotes healthy sleep and sleep routines
- Ergonomic neck bow and head moulding
- Two sides for four sleeping positions
- Practicable, comfortable, light weight and hygienic
- Made in Germany - according to OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- German Design Award Winner 2020
- Replacement pillow case available
- Pillowcase and travel bag washable (up to 40°C)
- Pleasant scent due to sustainable production with natural oils - instead of the standard chemical process
Why use a BLACKROLL PILLOW?
Many people struggle to sleep, especially if their sleeping environment is constantly changing due to frequent travels. As a result, they feel tired, dull, and lacking energy during the day. Those who suffer from sleep disorders often go for coffee, sweets, or soft drinks to stay awake to some extent.
Caffeine and sugar however boost the cortisol level, which can disrupt your day-night rhythm. Cortisol is a stress hormone that inhibits the formation of the sleep hormone melatonin. Melatonin is released after dusk, especially between midnight and 2 am in the morning.
The sleeping environment can also disturb your sleep. This is not just your mattress and pillow, but also (blue) light sources (smart phones, laptops) that promote the release of cortisol. What many people do not know: chronic sleep disorders not only affect our cognitive abilities – they can also affect physical fitness. You need sleep to be awake and fit during the day.
Sleep routines help you to sleep better at night. These include, above all, reducing the amount of caffeinated and sugary beverages and food, switching off disturbing light sources in the bedroom and adhering to fixed bedtimes in order to harmonize the circadian rhythm.
The RECOVERY PILLOW is a quality pillow for every night at home, but it is also small, handy, and incredibly light so it can travel with you. It can be rolled up to save space when you travel. Maintain your sleep routine - everywhere.
By the way: Due to its high tech memory foam material, the BLACKROLL® RECOVERY PILLOW is also ideal as a meditation pillow!
Those who have trouble sleeping at night or have an unsettled sleep should consider to adjust to a routine that contributes to a restful sleep and better recovery. The BLACKROLL® RECOVERY PILLOW is ideal in this respect. You can take it with you wherever you go and combine it with the BLACKROLL® DUOBALL and BLACKROLL® MINI to relax before bedtime. Try it out and experience it yourself! We wish you a good night!
Tips for a useful sleep routine
Routines are vital for good sleep. According to experts, they are the best remedy for sleep disorders.
Start your sleeping routine by brushing your teeth. For additional relaxation and sleep preparation, slowly and gently lay down on the floor and roll your back and neck with the Blackroll Duo Ball and release tension in these sensitive areas. The more you can relax the easier it will be to fall asleep.
Sit comfortably on the floor in your bedroom. You can stretch your legs out or cross them. Now inhale deeply and exhale deeply and make sure that the exhalation is about twice as long as the inhalation.
Sleep in a dark room and enjoy the comfort of the BLACKROLL PILLLOW.
Start the morning with a very simple and quick sequence of movements utilising the DUOBALL or any other BLACKROLL® tools you have got handy.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.