Blackroll Massage Ball
The BLACKROLL® BALL is the perfect complement for the BLACKROLL® foam roller. It's just what you need for point-by-point self-massage of different areas of the body.
The BLACKROLL® BALL helps with trigger point self-massage of all parts of the body
Ideal for addressing individual back muscles and areas
Can be used on the table, on the floor, or against the wall
Ideal for point-by-point self-massage and myofascial release
Different sizes for different applications
The BLACKROLL® BALL is available in two different sizes – 8 cm and 12 cm. The two products are perfect when used together. You can massage points with the 8 cm ball and larger areas with the 12 cm ball, so individual muscles or entire areas of the body can be targeted with the perfect intensity.
The BLACKROLL® BALL is a massage ball for trigger point treatment, mobility and self-massage in all areas especially, chest, back, shoulders and glutes.
Why use BLACKROLL® BALL?
Using the BLACKROLL® is a deep tissue massage based on the hard ball density. It is fantastic at isolating trigger points that may be experiencing a problem to help you eliminate the pain. The ball can also work to prevent injuries as well as relieve muscle soreness.
Benefits of BLACKROLL® BALL
The BLACKROLL® BALL can:
Massage your arms, neck, feet and other hard to reach body areas
Helps with back pain, hip pain, neck pain, foot pain, trigger point therapy, sore muscles and pain relief.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Couriers Please: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.