Barbell and Plate SetKickstart your training goals with this Barbell and Plate Set consisting of the Xpeed P-Series Barbell and a set of Xpeed Bumper Plates. Hit all the fundamental movement patterns including pushing, pulling, squating and hinging which creates a fantastic platform for your training. The P-Series Barbell has a great feel for the athlete. Cross training, olympic lifting, powerlifting and multipurpose gym use are the preferred uses for the P-Series Barbell.
The bumper plate set from the pack incorporates 2 x 5kg, 2 x 10kg and 2 x 20kg bumper plates. See our other Cross Training Bundle here.
- 1 x P Series Barbell
- 5kg x 2 Bumper Plates
- 10kg x 2 Bumper Plates
- 20kg x 2 Bumper Plates
– Weight Rating: 450kg/ 1000lbs
– 20kg weight
– 220cm / 7ft
– 41.5cm loadable sleeve
– Black Oxide Shaft
– 4 x needle bearings w/ brass bushing
– Knurl is a fine feel
– No central knurling with dual hand position markings
Bumper Plate Features
– IWF standard 50.4mm inner and 450mm outer diameters
– IWF standard colour specific weight plate identification
– Made from high density durable rubber to limit the bounce for safer use
– Quality smooth finish and stylish colour specific print
– Compact thickness allows for more plates to be loaded on the bar
A slight rigidity yet smooth and easy to manoeuvre.
2 year manufacturers construction warranty.
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.