Axe & Sledge Farm Fed Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate
Axe & Sledge will keep you refuelled and recovering with 100% grass-fed whey protein isolate!
Protein is essential for muscle growth and repair. Though protein can be found in several foods, such as fish, eggs, beef and chicken, it's difficult to eat enough on a daily basis from these foods alone.
Protein powders alleviate this issue and are affordable, tasty and a convenient way to increase your protein intake. However compared to other protein powders, Axe & Sledge FARM FED is a cut above the rest. With many low-quality protein powders using unnatural methods to achieve good tastes or amazing prices, it can be difficult to move away. However, FARM FED ensures high-quality powder filled with all natural ingredients that not only ensure they taste good, but they also help in ways you wouldn’t expect.
FARM FED also contains its patented enzyme blend called Digeseb® plus, which contains:
- Protease i & ii
Digeseb® plus supplements your body’s natural enzyme production with a digestive enzyme blend that promotes digestion and increases absorption of nutrients. Digeseb® plus also neutralise stomach acids or slow the digestive process, unlike some antacids or prescription drugs. With a combination of 100% grass-fed whey protein isolate and digestive enzymes, FARM FED is the pinnacle of protein powders.
FARM FED is ideally used post-workout to fuel recovery. However, it can also be added to your favourite recipes and taken throughout the day to increase your daily protein intake.
Mix 1 scoop of Axe & Sledge Farmfed with 250-400ml of water or milk depending on your preference for consistency and taste. This is an extremely versatile product, so if you are looking to change things up, add a scoop into a smoothie, a bowl of cereal or mix into a bowl of warm oats. This product can be used alongside other Axe & Sledge products such as Demo Day Unflavoured.
Fitness Warehouse uses our partner Startrack Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.