AirBands Wireless Blood Flow Restriction Arm Cuff
AirBands are the next generation in Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) training, a training methodology that helps you to increase muscle size, strength and endurance without the requirement of heavy loads. Fully wireless, affordable, intelligent and accurate, AirBands are the smarter and safer way to amplify your training.
As one of Airbands' first global retail partners, Fitness Warehouse is excited to introduce this innovative new product to market.
Why Use BFR?BFR training is an evidence-based training methodology that incorporates low intensity exercise with blood flow occlusion. Evidence shows this combination can produce similar results to heavy resistance or high intensity training. BFR has been popular in elite sport and clinical strength circles for some time, with the practice now gaining popularity within the fitness industry. Why? Because BFR training reduces the time and intensity required to build muscle and increase strength. This makes it a suitable training method for individuals looking to accelerate their results. Airbands are the world's first Bluetooth-controlled, wireless and automated BFR cuffs. See more in the video below or read some of the research here.
- Don’t worry about sizing, the adjustable straps on your AirBands fit most arms and legs.
- No fussing about with external pumps. AirBands inflate and deflate to exact pressure automatically.
- The AirBands app automatically calculates your personalised pressure zone.
- Weight: 500g/17oz
- One size fits most
- Arm cuff: 25cm – 45cm/ 10 inches – 18 inches
- Leg cuff: 45cm – 65cm / 18 inches – 26 inches
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- USB-C recharging cable
- Travel case
- Patent pending
Fitness Warehouse provides two shipping options via our partners Startrack Express and Sendle: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Fitness Warehouse is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Fitness Warehouse will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Fitness Warehouse customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.